Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Birthday

Well, time just flies by.  I can't believe it's already been 2 years since I had to call my friends at 2 in the morning to come over to help whelp puppies (and by help, I mean do all the work, and teach me about puppies).   It brings back such fond memories, of carrying the laundry basket full of puppies downstairs in the morning to take them outside.  All the cuddling, and the puppy kisses (and of course, cleaning up all the little puppy poopies). 

So, here's a few pictures of Smokee.  I decided to do a before and after shot since I was reminiscing.  Every picture of Smokee that I see, I'm just amazed at the amount of beautiful hair - still waiting for Heidi to grow some undercoat.


Smokee (and the boys) Then


Smokee Now

Another shot of Smokee Now

No comments:

Post a Comment