Sunday, July 22, 2012

Izzy Joins in the Fun

Izzy decided to give swimming a try.  At first, she still seemed hesitant, so I waded into the water with her and stood beside her for moral support.  As I stood there, she paddled her way over to the ball.  After that, there's been no stopping her.  If the ball is in the water, she's going in after it.  If we play ball in the yard, and she gets to hot, she takes the ball, drops it into the water, then swims in after it.  She then just stands in the water until she cools off.  I'm going to have to invest in more towels.

Izzy the swimmier

3 comments:

  1. beatiful kees :-) my kees loves water too :-)
    greetings from germany
    babette with kees emil and ebony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea they would like the water that much.
      Do you have pictures of your kees?

      Delete
  2. Tug LOVES the water. I need to take him to a lake or a deeper pool to see if he will actually swim :-)

    ReplyDelete