Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday, April 19

Time flies by.  Izzy and Moon have been at agility trials for the past 2 weekends, so I haven't had time to update the blog or to get pictures.  This coming weekend Heidi has her first show, so it was bath day today.  Right before her bath, she was laying outside in the mud.  Hopefully I'll be able to keep her out of the mud until the show (fat chance).  Tug will also be showing, as will my nephew's vizsla puppy, Ash.  Should be a fun day.

I've been bad about getting pictures, but Jim & Gail have been great about sending Smokee pictures - so here are a couple.  My favorites, the first picture was taken in December, and the second picture was this past week.  Looks like his nice little hiding place isn't working out so well any more.

Smokee in December

Smokee now
 

No comments:

Post a Comment